Thursday, April 8, 2010

EASTER DAY!!!

EASTER... It was a wonderful day for us. We did a few egg hunts, read the Easter story from the scriptures with our kids, spent time with family, and watched conference. The kids got new church outfits from the Easter Bunny, the boys both got the outfit Joshua is wearing although I didn't let chase wear it on Easter because I wanted him to wear it ONCE to church before he stained it. Ellie refused to wear the dress that she got so maybe next week at church I will see if I can get her to put it on.They also got candy and a spiritual or church related toy. As for me, I really liked having conference on Easter this year it seemed like it kept the meaning of Easter and Jesus the central part of the day. I have noticed in past years it is easy to get caught up in the worldly part of Easter instead of the "real meaning". I guess Conference just served as a nice reminder through out the day. Overall it was a wonderfully refreshing day for what this life is all about the things that are most important

The kids finding eggs with Grandpa Mills... We let Joshua hide the eggs a few times and never found one, even after all the adults looked for a long time. Ha Ha!!!

The FAMILY


Ellie and Joshua looking for MORE eggs!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You have such an adorable family! Looks like you enjoyed your Easter. It WAS so nice to have General Conference. Take care!