Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Total Bliss

This weekend we went to a marriage enrichment seminar paid for by the army. It was fabulous!!! They put Ben and I up in a hotel and paid for our food for three days, along with giving us great marriage classes. We had a great time spending time together and working on our relationship. I spend so much time on everything else but don't stop and work on my marriage very often, so it was a good change. We discussed everything that we love about each other and then spent some time on the things that we need to work on. It was refreshing to just be with Ben (don't get me wrong I love my kids) and enjoy each others company. We also enjoyed meeting another couple the first night and formed a great friendship with them. We hope to get together with them soon. So to wrap it all up I loved spending time with my best friend and husband bettering our relationship along with making some new friends. Thanks Army for a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun! We went to one of those a few months ago! I was so happy with the Army that they do those - very fun and a great chance to get away :)

Holly said...

I am soooo jealous! No chance of the Air Force doing that for Brandon and I.....but we did get a vacation to Vegas earlier this year, so I can't complain!