Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grandpa Mills' Funeral

Ellie and Kenna (Cousin) at a family meeting to plan the funeral.All The GIRLS... My sisters at the viewing. I can't remember the last ime we were all together. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!The BOYS... Our husbands at the viewing, well minus one and the other "soon to be husband"!!Ben saluting the casket during my grandpas military burial ceremony. Many of my cousins and their spouses some of you I haven't seen for a long time. It was great to all be together again!!!



My grandpa died unexpectedly in April. Many of the family members came and we were able to be together and celebrate a life well lived. This last year I was able to spend many wonderful moments with my grandpa that I will always cherish and am forever grateful for.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for the words you shared at the funeral. It was beautiful.
The "cousins" picture is sweet. What a beautiful bunch.
Great news and marvelous updates!

:0)Kim