Thursday, July 2, 2009

ELLIE'S TWO

One of Ellie's favorite gifts this year was her high heels. She wears them everywhere and if I let her she would wear themto church , the grocery store... Well anywhere and everywhere!!!
Eating my cake!!! It was a pink and purple Elmo cake that mommy made.


*Ellie insited on having an Elmo party and cake, so I did my best to make it as girlie as possible. More pictures to come of the cake!!! I lined the tables with pink and purple legos. Then around the room I decorated with big Elmo dolls!!! The cake tied it all together it had elmo sitting on top of legos.




2 comments:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Cute Birthday! It was so fun to meet your little ones. Have you planned that trip to AZ yet?

Read and Camille King said...

happy birthday Ellie benellie!!! what a lucky girl you are to have a mom that bakes a cake and deorates with elmo.
Lindsey, i miss you. we will be in utah shortley. and we will play, alot.