Saturday, May 8, 2010

WE GOT IT!!!

We got the house!!! After many back and fourths and (us) walking away once they finally came down and we were able to sign the deal!!! I can't explain in words how excited I am. The house is a total dream, everything I have ever dreamed of plus things I didn't even know existed.

I guess what I am really saying is I feel like the most blessed girl in the world... I have three wonderful children, a fabulous hubby, and many many other family and friends in my life and now a dream house!!! What more can you ask for!!!

P.S. This also means NO MORE MOVES!!!! YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! I can't wait to see pictures of it.....and then see it in person when we go to Idaho Falls next! Good luck with everything and if you ever need to talk, you know who to call! :)

Read and Camille King said...

yea!!!! Lindsey I am so dang happy for you! you totally deserve this house and can I say how jealous I am of the no more moveing and of course the house!!! I cant wait to come and see you guys and your new awesome home.