Monday, March 22, 2010

Looking for a weight loss program???

I found one!!! Being sick for two weeks wasn't enough apparently because Ben and I both got the stomach flu this weekend. Yes it was a great weight loss program, not very pretty though. Ben and I have never been really sick on the same day in the eight years we have been married, so this was a treat!! For the sake of all of you readers I wont get to graphic and will leave it at, it is a good thing we are married because we saw each other in some pretty awful situations and just may have run if we didn't really love each other. Needless to say the weekend was FULL of less than nice things. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP!!!! WE HAVE FILLED OUR QUOTA FOR BEING SICK FOR THE WHOLE YEAR IN ONE MONTH!!!

5 comments:

Kaelee said...

Oh yuck. Sick is yucky. Here's hoping that you will get better, stay better, and get back to your running! I want to know how long your long run was! When I started, mine was six. And I couldn't get past seven for three weeks. I'm sure you're doing amazing, I really am sure!

JaCee said...

oh lin, that is tough business. so sorry. if we were together in monterey, i'd take the chitlets for a sleepover! hope you get better and stay better SOON!

Clark Family said...

Just glad it was you and not me. I can say that cause I am your sis. However I am glad you are on the mends. Can't wait for your visit.

Sarah Owens said...

I hate being sick....sorry you both had to go through that!!! Hope you are feeling better now...if not I have something to tell you that might make you feel a little better....you won the giveaway on my craft site. So if you would e-mail you address to sarahowens1@hotmail.com I will get those baskets in the mail for you.
Hope you guys are back to normal and all is well by now!!!

Phill and Stacie said...

Sorry to hear you have all been sick, that is not fun at all. But glad you are feeling better too! You need to post some pictures of the cakes that you have done, I so want to see.