Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CAKE

I was asked to post some of my cakes so here are some of them. (when I got them all downloaded I realized that they are all round I have done square ... I promise!!!
This one is my favorite... just kidding this one I made for my dog Bernard when he turned One!!!

This one was for my neighbor for a Christmas party.
It is made of yellow cake and frosted with
marshmallow fondant.

This one was for Chase's first birthday. It was chocolate cake and frosted with butter cream frosting.

This was cake I did for our Relief Society birthday social. It is a "Mad hatter" style made of strawberry cake and frosted with marshmallow fondant!!!

This one I did less than a month ago for my moms birthday. It is chocolate cake with fudge frosting adorned with Kit Kats!!!

Needless to say I am not a professional, but I love it!!!

8 comments:

Tony and Whitney said...

I so want some lessons! I'd love to do something fun for Jack's first birthday. Do you have some time to teach?

Rebecca said...

Wow, I am impressed! I love the Kit Kat one, that looks so good -- Davis loves Kit Kats so I might have to give that a try!

Ben and Linds said...

Whit-

I would love to help you do something fun for Jack's b-day!!!

Pogue Fam said...

Holy cow! That is GREAT!!! I so wish I were a better cake lady. I tend to take the tops off when I try frosting them. I am seriously impressed.

Phill and Stacie said...

SO CUTE!!! I love them all. Thanks for posting them. Also that is so neat about having some time with just the husband. I don't think we ever really realize how important it is.

Missy said...

Okay, it is official - you are amazing! I love your mad hatter cake! How do you like working with fondant? I haven't tried it yet but maybe I won't and just leave it to your amazing abilities.

Clark Family said...

AMAZING..once again. You are so talented and I am so glad I can claim you as my Sister. lol I sooooo wish that you lived closer. AAAHHH I would have to use those talents of yours more often. Maybe you should learn how to mail them. lol

Holly said...

I had no idea you did cakes! I think you do a great job...how cool they are!