Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It has been a little while since I have updated anything, so here it goes. I wont go back very far and certainly not to July (which is the last time I blogged). Joshua started school and I became his class room mom (basically in charge of all the parties and extra things the class does). It has been great fun to get to know him in the classroom setting. In October for Halloween the whole family was Batman (and I must say it was one of our better years) Ben was the Joker and unrecognizable as himself we had a total BLAST!!! Then just like the previous year we did the big Thanksgiving here at our house which I always enjoy. Christmas... It was great the kids were spoiled as always by all of our family. The dog (who weighs more than me and stand as tall as my kitchen table) was even spoiled he got a large dog bed and dog treats accompanied with BONES, of course! And when it came to the close of the year Ben and I spent some time reflecting on the last year and talking about our trials and triumphs and in the end we feel very very blessed. We have each other and three wonderful children who are for the most part healthy (which is truly a miracle). We have an incredible extended family who love and support us and wonderful friends!!!! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR????

1 comment:

Kaelee said...

Tell Ben that I like that picture, I think it's great of both of you. So there. Cute pictures, makes me miss you guys even more! Happy marathon training, call me anytime if you want to complain, that's what I did most when I started.