Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanksgiving





This year I had the opportunity to host some of my extended family and grandparents for Thanksgiving and instead of doing it how I had in previous years which was just getting by and doing the bare minimum I decided if we were going to do it we were going BIG! SO we covered every base from name tags and place settings to all of the food and desserts for 17 people. At the end of the day we had a wonderful time and was very proud that my family had pulled such a nice evening off. My proudest moment however was having all three pies that I made from scratch(including the crust) turn out and look like they were purchased from a bakery. We enjoyed so much spending the time together with family that we look forward to the years to follow.

No comments: